Getting Ready to Reopen

 Hello-

This is Ginny with Grande Ronde Soap and Bath. I recently reopened my soap business after taking a few months break for my family. I'm excited to get going again and have done a few events in La Grande, Oregon and a couple in Imbler, Oregon as well since the beginning of October. 

I am working on getting my website up and running. It's taking me a bit longer due to my kids and myself getting sick off and on since the second week of school. It is close though. I may not have everything listed but it will be soon. 

I've got some new soaps that will be ready at the end of this week. Pumpkin soap, which is unscented and contains real pumpkin puree, soothing herbs, oatmeal and a generous amount of Cocoa Butter. This one smells nutty and warm. I just love it! Other soaps are "Eucalyptus Mint" and "Winter Woods", both scented with essential oils. I'll also start offering a shaving soap at the end of this week. This soap is scented with Cedarwood and Orange Essential oils. Shaving soaps are awesome latherers. They work up their best lather with a shaving cup and brush. 

I'm starting this blog to hopefully share more of my business with people who are interested. I want to share how I make my soap and just more information about soapmaking and other products. 


Thank you for reading, 

Ginny with Grande Ronde Soap and Bath


Eucalyptus Mint Soap



Ocean Breeze Bath Bombs

Comments

Popular Posts